February 8, 2011

Kitchen Cabinet Pull-Outs & Accessories

image from Rev-a-Shelf via rtacabinetstore.com

There are hundreds of different cabinet accessory options available.  It can be overwhelming!  Some of these accessories I consider "standards" that I use in nearly every kitchen:  roll-out shelves, pull-out wastebaskets, door-mount spice racks, and tray dividers.

There are some not-so-common items that I like to use as well.

Hafele's LeMans blind corner system: 

Toe kick step stool (I get it from Hafele): 

Blum's Orgaline Plate Holder for drawers (adjustable to accommodate bowls and plates of various sizes)

I'm also always on the lookout for custom storage solutions.

Pull-out bookcase that reveals spice storage behind it:

Pull-out blind corner unit for wine & stemware:
image via designedandmade

Drawer dividers for pan storage:
image from here

Peg board system for oven racks and other awkward items.  (I've used this application for broom pantry storage in the past as well.):
image from here

Merillat recently came out with a unique corner solution, called the CornerStore, which includes drawers flanked by pull-out pantry trays.  What a great way to use corner space!
image from Merillat

image from kbbonline.com

If you see other interesting uses of cabinet storage space, please share with me!  

2 comments:

  1. I think most people would do the same when they are headed with the situation.
    Kitchen accessories

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Bedroom Furniture Sets

    ReplyDelete