March 22, 2012

What I'm Working on Right Now


One of my favorite current projects involves removing a wall and soffit (and gigantic light fixture) in order to open up the kitchen, which made this project a great  candidate for practicing on Google SketchUp.  I'm pretty excited about the potential of this project, so I thought I might share it with you all here.

Before:

 And here's the wall that I proposed removing:

Here's what it looks like now, after demolition:

A huge difference already, right?

And here's my SketchUp model depicting what it's going to look like when finished:

Thanks to ReVive Remodeling (the general contractors who are a large part of my design-build team) for the before & after photos.

2 comments:

  1. So great! I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is gonna look really sweet when its done!

    ReplyDelete