March 16, 2012

Dimensional Wall Treatments


A while back I heard the phrase "Texture is the new bling", and I've repeated it many many times since.  Monochromatic, neutral interiors can be full of life and energy simply because of texture or pattern.  The dimension that texture can add to a space makes all the difference.

Dining room by Carlos Polo, featured on Design Shuffle

I think the manufacturers of tile and 3-d wall panels are onto this trend, as I'm seeing more and more dimensional tile and panels.

Source:  Walker Zanger facebook page

I love the kitchen above, designed by Michael Berman.  Textured backsplash tile is Walker Zanger's Studio Moderne by Michael Berman Collection, in custom Clover Color.


This headboard above is part of Soelberg Industries new Ready-to-Ship program.  The headboards range from $274 - $520, depending on size.







Dining room by Carlos Polo, featured on Design Shuffle 





No comments:

Post a Comment