November 23, 2010

Milk Glass


I love my milk glass vases.  I picked them up at various thrift stores one day last year.  I bought 4 vases for a whopping $ 3.50, and there were so many there it was hard to choose which ones I wanted!  Because of the stark contrast against our black walls, these inexpensive vases are one of the most dramatic elements in our dining room.

Apparently I'm not the only one who loves milk glass (nor am I the only one who displays them in groups of three).  Here are a just a few photos I've collected of vintage milk glass in more modern settings:


from operadork on flickr

from Lulu'sDressingRoom on flickr

photo by HotHoller via milkglass.org


1 comment:

  1. Love the photos...they are great in contemporary settings, esp. with all the textures.

    ReplyDelete