May 19, 2011

DIY Kitchen Cosmetic Makeovers on Apartment Therapy


I'm sorry for my absence lately, but the good news is I'm BUSY!  Aside from the seminar I gave last week, and the 4 great new clients I recently picked up, I'm also helping my wonderful aunt & uncle with their new home in Michigan, as well as attempting to conquer my bare backyard, training for a century road bike ride, AND planning a wedding!  Whew!  But the seminar is over, and though I'm busy playing catch-up, I am going to be back to blogging... soon.  I'm not back 100% yet though, so this is sort of a cop-out post.  I'm actually just re-posting a great post from Apartment Therapy.

Apartment Therapy just featured 10 Before & After kitchen makeover projects that are perfect inspiration for you DIY folks out there.  If you aren't at a point where you can completely remodel or reconfigure your kitchen, a cosmetic facelift will often buy you some time.

My favorites of those featured are the kitchen shown above, and this one:


After

If any of you ever try a DIY makeover like these, please share photos with me!   I'd love to see what you do!

1 comment:

  1. I love that apartment makeover. Painting the cupboards white made the room look brighter. This gave me some ideas for my own apartment.

    ReplyDelete