July 27, 2010

One Of My Favorite Kitchen Projects



Back when I lived in Washington DC, while working at Case Design / Remodeling, I had the chance to work with a wonderful client on what turned into a whole-house remodel.  To this day, their kitchen is still one of my favorite projects.

I love the mix of white cabinets, carrera marble and lagos blue limestone countertops, and the subway tile.  And the tile floor really sets it all off.  I have to give credit to my client for the floor, as I was worried it might be too busy but she pushed for it, and it looks fantastic!









3 comments:

  1. Love the island with a sink (ours is way smaller and has no sink) and would kill for a hood over a stovetop!

    Dave Navarre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave! So nice to hear from you... thanks for your comment! We've currently just got a recirculating hood over our cooktop, which is pretty much as good as no hood, so I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, when we decide to sell everything and move to France, you'll have to come find us a hood.... (We dream a lot....)

    ReplyDelete